So shoot me

So shoot me

Friday, September 18, 2009

Doctor Rafa Found A Cocktail She Likes

I like being twenty-one. It was rather nice to pull Elena out, walk down the street to Da Vinci's, and start a good conversation over gimlets. And holy shit, gimlets are delicious, I wish I'd known about them before. Far as I can tell, it's just...gin, lime juice, sugar, and ice shaken together. Man, it was tasty.

I am worried about Elena, after a few hour long conversation with her. She's--quite depressed. Not in the "she's going to kill herself" way, but in the "if someone killed me, I'd have no regrets" sort of way.

I'm hoping to at least drag her out more, give her the chance to enjoy herself without having to put effort forward.

In other news. Doing work is nice. Getting organized for this paper is nice.

Watching House is nice.

Drinking red wine out of a terra cotta mug is nice.

Scalding coffee with the milk still half sitting at the top is nice.

Right now, I still feel a little down, despite all the nice things around me. I'm thinking it's because I'm by myself, and knowing that I can force myself to unclench, accept the reality, go back to focusing on the...nice bits.

I smell like lemon sugar. It's another of several perfumes I own.

Hoping to have a chance to play soon, as I really have an itch to scratch in this regard...

Clawing for an outlet,

Rafa

No comments:

Post a Comment