So shoot me

So shoot me

Monday, March 22, 2010

Doctor Rafa Grins into An Electrical Storm

I think I've set it up so people can comment now. I'm really--bad with much of technology. My mind isn't oriented to care about its eccentricities, for whatever reason.

I doubt my ability to get everything done, as I am now.

Thought of the day (there are actually two): First--Philosophy is not a technical problem. It has to be about me, personally, and me, personally human. This is why I love Socrates (or rather, Plato). He strives for exactly that distinction in every dialogue. As does Dante. This is also why I hate so many philosophers.

Second--do you ever get tired of everything being so ironic? Can I get a little sincerity? I know it's scary, but I promise, I'll catch you, and it'll make everything so much better.

Reasons to live today: well-timed lightning, riddles, hope that a relationship will improve in the future.

There aren't that many today, it hasn't been a good one.

I've been thinking about tattoos, and what I want done to my back. I'm fairly certain I want a scene from Dante. I'm thinking it would be good to have one of the scenes in Purgatorio where an angel removes one of the P's from Dante's forehead. I need to decide which one, and I think I'll have the angel holding a sprig of bluebell, for love's sake; I don't know if there should be words. No, probably not. All in greyscale, likely, in a Boccaccio-like style.

No comments:

Post a Comment