So shoot me

So shoot me

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Get this

Morning now, not usually a propitious time to write anything. I slept alright, but had the strangest thing happen this morning. When I woke up, my right eye wasn't working. Or rather, it wasn't completely dark, but it felt odd, and I could barely see anything through it (left eye was fine). Still half asleep, I was looking around the room, and I must have spent five minutes staring at my mirror across the room (the gold one that hangs above my bookcase). With my eye screwed up, I swore I could see a pale, dark-haired face in the mirror, elongated with this impressive hawk nose, features blurred out (as everything is blurred out, since I didn't have my contacts in). For those five minutes, we just stared at each other, the face and I, until I remembered that I should be frightened of faces in mirrors. Then I scrambled up in my bed, still staring, and started rubbing my eyes like I wanted them out of my face. A little bit later, there was something like a click, and my vision came back. Now I have contacts in, and everything's normal.

I wonder what happened.

Going to see District 9 with my dad today; that and clean. Exciting day, ne? Heh. Exciting and normal.

Hoping to see you,

Rafa

No comments:

Post a Comment