So shoot me

So shoot me

Monday, August 10, 2009

Channel 137

People are making it hard for me to honor my goal to be more positive and not complain. I'm not going to stop, but I have this annoyed feeling in my stomach.

I'm not really having that much fun with St. Vier anymore. I don't like Zyke. But it's not important.

I'm watching the Haunting in Connecticut. It's interesting. Just started, but there was a man cutting words into every inch of some body. The hilarious thing was that the body was still oozing/gushing blood, I presume for effect. Silly. The man also cut off the man's eyelids. Something particularly disturbing about watching anything happen to someone's eyes: Aya and I used to have these...affectionate tortures for each other. For some reason. Hers for me was to have me stay exactly still while she pushed a needle through my eye. I wouldn't go blind unless I moved...

Mine was to cut her legs off and make a cane out of her femurs. Heh. Twisted, I don't remember why it was supposed to be romantic. We always laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment