So shoot me

So shoot me

Friday, March 8, 2013

Whine Whine


I would like to get some good news rather than rejections everyday. I would like to have had more self-awareness months ago and given myself more projects, because picking up projects to distract myself when I’m already feeling down is hard. I would like to have good news to tell my parents, because sending them texts every day with the names of where I’ve been rejected is bad enough, but their encouraging texts back about how they’re proud of me make me wince and feel like I actually failed at something where before it was easy to shrug it off and realize I’m doing okay. I would like a glass of wine. I would like a bottle of wine. I want a room to myself for a few days where it’s just me and a bed and a book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment