So shoot me

So shoot me

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blow Me Away 30 Day Challenge

Blue and I have started listening to the (adorable) Sex Nerd Sandra podcast, and just listened to the episode on oral sex "Blow Each Other Away!"

In that episode, Sandra's guest Jaidra poses the hypothetical, "what would happen in your relationship if a couple had oral sex every day for 90 days?" What would it teach you about each other, about your own bodies, about the relationship, etc? 

Being the competitive person I am (and someone who really likes both giving and receiving oral sex)--let's do this! We've decided to start with a 30 day challenge, so as not to give ourselves too overwhelming a challenge (and because we're still semi-new to sexing each other and I want to do a lot of things that aren't oral related).

There's going to be a period in there where I'm in MD, but it's just going to have to happen that way, and we'll tack the days on at the other end of that six day period. 

In any case, we'll be starting next Friday, February 7th. Hurray!


No comments:

Post a Comment