So shoot me

So shoot me

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Impotent Rambling

I have to admit, I'm a little hurt to realize I'm not that important to the person I consider one of the closest people in my life. I apparently don't warrant information and am not someone to be contacted when he is sent to the hospital for a couple weeks--that's for someone else. Someone else who, by the way, fails to call and inform me of details when the friend apparently explicitly asks her to. Leaving me to think very dark thoughts about said girl.

Thankfully I know this person's mother, who is thoughtful enough to know I'd be out of my mind with constant worry and fear and feelings of helplessness strong enough to temporarily cripple me, and who is keeping me updated on his health. At least I know t he facts.

It still hurts that I'm not special enough to deserve knowledge from the source. I guess it just shows where we are; nothing to be done.

The friend's just being callous not passing on the request to inform me, though. I'd been trying to work my way up to overtures of friendship, but I doubt I will now. Of course, I haven't made any overt efforts to contact her--that's probably me being passive-aggressive and seeing if she'll ever remember basic courtesy.

But I could. It's on me.

I think I'm a little bit too hurt to think clearly on the subject. I feel like i have a rival, which is fucking ridiculous.

No idea what to do with myself. I hope he's out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment