So shoot me

So shoot me

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Doctor Rafa

I came out of Philebus class today in the oddest state of mind.

Arms limp--they still feel so weak. Lump in my throat. I could feel--not tears, but the tightness of emotion that accompanies tears, in my eyes. A soft, vulnerable feeling, but also a fierceness.

I came out, tried to leave, but found myself upstairs at Stern's office. My voice was so soft, so tentative...

I think I may actually have gotten past...something. The same place these conversations end up, always. in every class.

I might--I feel...good. This is what I want to do with my life.

1 comment:

  1. Is this what you were talking about the other day?

    --Late reaction to the existence of your blog is late. <3 Will be keeping up with this now that I realize it's here.

    ReplyDelete